Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ahhh....

So, this weekend is my last weekend of freedom before I begin my very first semester of college, and I decided to go out in style! Just kidding! I really am trying to take the time to craft, spend time with friends and family, and then craft some more! At this point, I think that these are the only two things that will keep me composed and sane before the big day. I am worrier by nature, so when I think about going back to school, it pretty much makes me feel like my heart is going to explode due to the overwhelming excitement/nervousness/anxiety/horror! However, I know that I chose a great path, and just need to be prepared for the late nights and hard work. So...until I have to walk through those doors, I want to make sure that I submerge myself in things that are most important to me.


For Oshy’s Birthday!



My First Valentine’s Day Card

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Tana; how sweet! I can't wait to see Oshy's card in person!! You are such a sweet and crafty lady...I am so excited for you going back to school! You will do great, and it will be awesome, I know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Mel, you left a comment on my blog for my Recipe book! Thanks for that Chicky!

    SO I thought I'd come and check out your goodies and I think they are great too! I'm a card freak so I'm excited to find more inspiration!

    Thanks again, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Santana,love your work honey!

    ReplyDelete