Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Morning Sunshine...

Sometimes, we get submerged in the routine of everyday life, and we forget to just breathe. I think it’s important to quietly sit back, watch and listen to all that is around us. Take it all in… it seems to bring sweet satisfaction to the soul. I have many wonderful things in my life, and together they hold the perfect combination. It’s the secret code that unlocks the gate of contentment and while there may be endless recipes to happiness, there are also pieces that are essential to my being. First is time with my family, they are the center of who I am. I also have a love for crafting; it’s my outlet, my escape from the threat of daily insanity. Then there is my upcoming adventure to school. I have an overwhelming need to help others, so I will soon begin my venture in becoming a nurse. I am hoping that in creating this blog, I am able document the essence of my own life and share it with many others.

1 comment:

  1. You will be the best nurse! I have so much faith in you! That sounds like the perfect calling for you; you are so caring and kind and strong and capable. I love you, Tana!!

    ReplyDelete