Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Oasis

So today was like most Saturdays, I went and fed my horrible addiction. I ventured out into new territory. Last week my sister and I discovered a new shopping wonderland, so we went and checked it out. As I lost myself in the racks, I began to wonder who I really am. I mean, I know I’m me, but when I am shopping it’s like I want to be all of these different people wrapped into one and I want to call it me!?! Is that even aloud? I wander aimlessly from one store to the other. At one I may pick up something that’s kinda rocker/glam and then in the next I am buying the makings of a classy business outfit! Am I crazy? I guess it’s kinda funny. I think I have always been a little eclectic in the way that I dress, I don’t fit or stay in one category, and I want the best of all genres! Sometimes I just have to sit back and laugh! Today was one of those days!

My last fix of the day

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean; you're out shopping and all of a sudden, out-of-character things appeal to you, and you think, "This could be the new me!". Then, I get the stuff home and realize I'm never gonna wear it!!

    ReplyDelete